Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cassadi Cordea: Genesis 6-9

Chapters 6-9 of Genesis tell the story of Noah and his ark. God is displeased with humankind, believing it is evil and cruel, so he decides to destroy all life on Earth. He is pleased with Noah, so Noah is instructed to build an ark where he, his wife, his sons, and his sons' wives, will stay during a flood that wipes out all life. Noah and his family bring a male and a female of every species on the ark so that life can repopulate. After the flood, God tells Noah that He will never flood the earth again, and that all things that live and move are to be food for humans.

Ever since I was little, I have been fascinated with dolphins. I sit on the dock of my grandparents' home in Florida and watch the water hoping that I can get a glimpse of one. I still get really excited whenever I see them on TV. They are able to keep half of their brain awake to prevent them from drowning while the other half sleeps.  I like that they are very social and curious animals, and I like watching them playfully jump out of the water or try to chase my grandpa's boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment