Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Post 4- Saba Khandani

Odysseus' journey into the walls of Troy wouldn't necessarily be viewed as an "adventure" in my eyes; because in my opinion, adventures are fun and exciting. Of course the beheading of thousands of drunk Trojans is intriguing, I still do not wish to embark on that adventure. My dream adventure would be traveling to at least one country in each continent. I've always been interested in international affairs and I think I would be beyond satisfied if I got the chance to experience all corners of the globe. Of course in a continent as big as Asia, with its wide range of culture, trips to at least three countries would be necessary. I know this adventure would take a lot of preparation, and could not feasibly happen in one trip, but the main point is to reach the ultimate goal (in the case of Odysseus, to win the Trojan War).

You know it's a problem when you ask for this necklace for your birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment