Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Genesis Origins Zac Byrd

The book of Genesis begins with a God, a spirit that floats and is part of vast emptiness.  He then creates a world that is engulfed by darkness, and he commands light to be there, and light is there.  For the next 5 days after this first day he creates numerous other things such as the waters, sky, sun and moon, land, plants, and animals.  He then ,on the 6th day, saw that what he made was "good".  On the 7th day God rested and blessed the seventh day as a day of rest.  God created man from the earth and from this man he created a woman.  He also made the Garden of Eden, there was a certain tree where this man was not allowed to eat from.  A snake then tempted Eve, the woman, to eat from the tree, and she in turn tempted Adam, the man, to also eat from it.  Then he was cursed because he ate from that tree so now he had to work for everything in his life from the ground he was made from.


Many generations later I popped into the world right into Lexington, Ky. A place that I still remain in today.  Throughout my time in Lexington I have moved once, across town when I was one and a half.  My parents throughout my childhood read to me, and had me perform common household tasks like doing the garbage and cleaning my dishes.  They also put me into athletics, more specifically swimming so that I could actually swim and wouldn't run the risk of drowning. Little did they know this would become such a big part of my life later down the road.  I always had a love for cars at a young age, even when I was 3 I would run around my house and place cars in every place I could reach. Those are my origins.

No comments:

Post a Comment