Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Genesis 1-3 Cassie Adams

In the first few chapters of Gensis, God creates the world. In six days, he created the heavens and the earth, night and day, the sea and the sky, plants and animals of all kinds, and finally humans, both male and female. And on the seventh day, he rested from his work. Chapter 2 tells the story of the creation of Adam and Eve. He first created Adam, and then Eve from one of his ribs. He then placed them in the Garden of Eden. He charged them with caring for the garden and instructed them to eat from any tree in the garden, but not from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. However, the serpent convinced Eve to eat of this fruit and she in turn game some to Adam. God then punished and cursed them and banished then from the Garden 

My origin story beings with my mother and father, Tena and Lamare Adams. My mother is from a small town in western Kentucky, while my father moved around the country as a child until his family finally settled in Lexington. I was born in Lexington, KY and I have lived here all of my life. I am the firstborn, but three years later I was joined by my sister, Megan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment